WRITERS BLOCK


WRITERS BLOCK

So it's been a while since I've blogged anything. I blame my overactive mind and imagination that has so many things running at one time that it all gets too much in the moment I feel the need to sit in front of my computer and write a few coherent sentences it all disappear. 

Now all I feel is frustration and the need to throw something across the room. To take my writers block out on something else than myself at this moment. Most of the time I have these amazing ideas of what to write about, you know stuff that really matters but for the last few weeks there has been a vast space of nothingness in my mind when I open my blog to write.

The irony is when I get into bed at night I have all these things that keeps me awake and I'm sure there's a lot of people with great ideas at night but you see the moment I start to work on them in my mind I fall asleep. So the next morning when I wake up the nothingness of my creativity has expanded...

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this problem. WRITERS BLOCK... I hate that word, block. It sounds immovable and that's not what I want to think of when I have this desire to write. Something withholding you from doing what you love. Sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. And it is.

Laters
Hester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE YOURSELF