THE WRONG LOVE


THE WRONG LOVE

We've all been in love, That wonderful feeling of butterflies in the stomach, smiling for no reason, heart beating faster at just the thought of them. It's a wonderful, awful experience. You fall in love, think about it, fall. Falling for someone with no idea if you're going to land safely in the arms of the one you're falling for. All you want is to be near them, be a part of them, make them smile for the rest of their and your lives. No one can tell me that that isn't the best feeling in the world and also the scariest.

I've had my heart broken a few times over the 35 years. I remember the first time I fell in love. I was maybe seven years old. We went on a school camp and my teachers husband came along as one of the drivers I think but oh man did I not follow him around like a third wheel. That's the innocent kind of love that makes you wish it was always that easy. After a day at home I completely forgot about the tall, dark man and I was happy to play with my dolls again. 

As we grow older it gets a little worse. You fall for someone and you date just to have it last for a few weeks, then your heart is broken and it feels like it'll never heal but it does. That maybe happens a couple of times over your life span but as always you get over them.

Then you meet your soul mate. The one person who understands the real you, who sees you for you and not what they want you to be. One person who makes you feel so whole that you have no idea how you managed to be you without them for all these years. This person makes you feel more alive and happy than you ever imagined was possible. And when you look into their eyes you can see what they feel and it reflects in your eyes too.

Here comes the sad ending. It's not meant to be. Your soul mate wasn't your soul mate after all. You feel broken and it feels like there's a hole where your heart should be. You're shaken to your core because you believed, you were so sure and now it's all shattered glass.

Now here's my thought on the matter. There is no wrong love. There is only people who come into your life to make it better or make you stronger. Even if that person only was in your life for a moment be happy that the universe allowed them to stop by. Brokenness is so much better than loneliness...

Love wildly
Hester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRITERS BLOCK

LOVE YOURSELF