LOVE YOURSELF


LOVE YOURSELF

So I have been struggling with this topic for a while now. How to love yourself when there's so many "things" that's telling you how wrong you are. I was over weight for a very long time. There are people that has no problem with that, then there's the ones who completely ruin you. In those times it was the hardest to love myself. Why haven't people figured out how harsh their words can be and how much damage they can do.

I have learned that nobody's opinion matters but my own! If I feel beautiful in a mini skirt with my big thighs or big ankles, then to hell with everyone. I love wearing dresses and I do not want to wear a dress that hangs on my ankles and covers me like a table cloth. Two reasons, it's too hot sometimes and I love my Owl Tattoo on my calve. I like to show off what I feel is beautiful.

I used to be afraid to wear the clothes I love because of what people might say or maybe I didn't look like another woman would. DO NOT let that stop you. I used to have a cupboard full of clothes that covered every little inch and I was unhappy. Okay so I lost some weight and I feel a lot better but why do we as voluptuous, beautiful woman want to hide our beautiful full figures from the world. We are so conditioned about what is perfect and what's the right size that we forget how special and beautiful each body is.

Love your big thighs, love your love handles (I bet he does too), love your big ankles, breasts, tummy, arms, whatever is your problem with your body. Nobody is going to help you get over it. Love yourself and start today. Wear that little dress, get that body piercing, buy those skinny jeans and love every inch of yourself no matter what you think others might say. And when they try to break you down, lift your chin and smile because you are BEAUTIFUL no matter your size.

Till later
Hester


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRITERS BLOCK