BITCHY MUCH...

Every woman knows the feeling. You know that moment when you either want to slap someone or tell them what you really feel and what you really think. Hey, it's not my fault there's people in this world that has the capability to irritate me just by walking into the room. Some people say it's PMS that drives the bitchiness to the front but I say don't blame the hormones, blame the people that knows how to get on my last nerve...

So yesterday started off fine, I came to work, I had everything ready to make the day a very good one. You see I love my job, and I do it good. Then stupid people happened...I know, I know it's not polite to say someone's stupid but come on you know what I'm talking about right. 

Within fifteen minutes after they arrived my whole day was ruined and I just might have let the bitchiness run amok and ruin someone else's day. I had to apologize... I still feel pretty bad over how I reacted in the moment but some people just gets to you. They either do not listen or don't want to understand. Frustrating!!

Especially arrogant people who wouldn't hesitate to make your life a little difficult so I had to lock her down until they left. Then it was like a jack in a box. Bitchy dust every where!!!!

So I try to be patient and I try to be understanding and after yesterday I might just try a little harder next time. Maybe just clear the bitchy dust off and take a deep breath...

Till later
Hester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRITERS BLOCK

LOVE YOURSELF