SINGLE IN 2017


SINGLE IN 2017

So I am thirty five years old and I am single. Why is that so hard to admit, why in this day and age all that everyone expects of us is to be in a relationship. Because being alone means you're lonely? Being single means no one wants you? You're single because your baggage is too much to handle? You know what I think of that, bullshit... To all of it. Just because you're single doesn't mean you're lonely, I know many people who love their own company (present company included). Just because you're single doesn't mean no one wants you or you're too much too handle, it just means that you haven't met that one person who sees all of you and wants it all.

Okay so I have a few people in my life who thinks I'm just full of nonsense when it comes to men. They say I have too many expectations and I should just take the one that comes along who shows interest. With that in mind I could have been married, maybe even more than once... Why do you want to settle for someone that your heart knows isn't right. I don't want ordinary just because there's so many out there settling for ordinary. 

I know fairy tales do not exist and I'm not looking for my prince charming I'm just looking for that one person who sets my soul on fire. Understands me without needing me to say a word and can calm me with only his touch. A man who I can drive crazy with a look and make him fall in love with me everyday.  Why settle for ordinary when extra-ordinary is so much more fun. Even if it takes a little longer to come.

Till later
Hester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WRITERS BLOCK

LOVE YOURSELF